13 May 2018

Simple sunday

Ciao guys a new weekly post as every Sunday.
















 












This is my first post this year with a short sleeved shirt. Almost short sleeved. It's finally perfect weather. So, as I said many photo shoots are coming for you guys. This time my outfit is less practical more fashionable. I am wearing united nude shoes. I think that they are just amazing. Well, personally I am not used to walk in high heels, so when I walk with them my feet hurts like mad, but I would like to wear high heels more. I think they look just awesome, and so feminine. They can make your every outfit look more festive. I matched these high heels with denim jeans. As you know stretched denim is still quite popular now. It depends on person's style more I think, but almost everything is popular now. Main colors in this look are black and white. It is a perfect color combo for every look, which can be matched with every color. This is just amazing , when you don't know what to wear. It may even save your life. Just kidding. I hope you are having a great time my lovely readers Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment