22 Apr 2018

Classy look

Ciao guys!
New weekly post as usual!




































Shoes/ZARA
Jeans/ H&M
Coat/Marella
Sleeves/ ASOS
Top/
Sunnies/ASOS
Bag/Zara
Earrings/ H&M



So the ideal spring weather is finally here. Sun, warmth and blue skies, a perfection for everyday life. I have been thinking what outfit should I show to you guys today. Girly, grunge or casual? But I have chosen an urban-classy one.



I love these additional sleeves. They can make every outfit prettier. If you wear a sweater, a coat or anything else long sleeved, it would look great with your outfit.

I also adore these amazing cat eyed sunnies. They are such a big trend right now. I am so happy about their come back, because they are just so amazing. It adds a little bit retro to the look, and I love this type of style as you already know. These denim jeans make the whole outfit look more casual. I think it's perfect for a dine out, when you need that semi-smart outift. Or it's a great choice when going to your friends birthday party (classy themed). As you may have noticed this time I picked out black and white as my main colors. They match every other color, so it fits perfectly with blue jeans and pink shoes.

I can't believe that so little time is left till my exams. Or my birthday. Independent life is waiting for me haha.

Next weekend I am planning a small trip. So, make sure to follow me on instagram to see, where I am heading to.
I hope you are having a great time my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment