19 Nov 2017

Sea melancholia

Ciao! Am I the only one, who can't wait for Christmas? Looking for gifts to other people, making Christmas cards, and eating that special Christmas food.





















Shoes/ Nike
Pants/ H&M
Sweater/Zara
Bag/Elisabetta Franchi


When I first saw this sweater, I thought that it will be my favorite one. Indeed. It is. It's really warm, has this roll neck, which is good for cold winter days, when you don't want to wear a scarf. It is long enough, so you can wear it as a tunic. Especially when putting on the belt, you will make your silhouette prettier. This sweater can be worn, not only with denim jeans, but also with skirt or even on dress.
My ootd is inspired by 80's look. These aviator glasses and these earrings look like from 80's. But I love this match.
I hope you are having great time, my lovely readers.

Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment