27 Aug 2017

Last summer weekend



Ciao!










Swimsuit/Calzedonia
Dress/Marella
Scarf/Aldo
Sunnies/ some Italian shop, don't know name


So as you noticed summer has come to the end. Well, it's really sad, coz it wasn't really long, mostly because of its bad weather. Ofc in other countries, the weather was great, not like in Lithuania. However, I have managed to find a perfect day to take this photoshoot at the beach (haha). Due to that, I have chosen black swimsuit and white dress, as a perfect summer beach look. Or summer end look. Well, one thing I have forgotten to put on, at this photoshoot, was my fav pink earrings from Zara. They would have fitted here so well, but oh well.Try to imagine pink earrings there, haha.

Are you ready for school? Work? Autumn? Coz I am not. Sure thing, autumn is also a great season, because you can wear beautiful autumn clothes, cozy sweaters, because weather, weather.


However, I hope autumn will be beautiful, not rainy as it usually is.
Hope you are having a great time, my lovely readers!
Xoxo Kotryna

2 comments: