5 Mar 2017

Is it spring already?


Ciao! New week, new post!























Coat / United Colours of Benetton
Shirt/dress / Zara
Leggings / KappAhl
Shoes /H&M
Bag / Elisabetta Franchi
Glasses / H&M

This time I have chosen a more spring like outfit. Well, it was really cold, when I took this photoshoot, but it was worth being cold. Sorry for not posting in my instagram, it's just that this week was crazy, I didn't have time to do it. (My life is so... lol). You might seen this Elisabetta Franchi in my previuos blog, but I just love it, so I had to post new outfit with it again! Well I must admit that I am that kind of girl, who will better go without bag, than with it. So a small bag is just perfect! I just hang it on my shoulder and thats all!
Also in my opinion, these long socks shoes (I don't know how to call them) look really great with long white shirt/ dress. I guess because black & white always rocks. What's more, long time ago I bought these aviator glasses, but just now I decided what #ootd I want to wear with them.

I hope you are having great time! 

Xoxo Kotryna

2 comments: