15 Jan 2017

Winter look



















Sweater/eclipse
Winter cap/ Tutto per te
Shoes/ ecco
Pants/H&M
Coat/Zara
Scarf/Zara




Ciao!
I am back again with my weekly wintery post. Now there's a lot of snow in Lithuania, as you can see in the pictures.
So this week will be kinda crazy for me, coz it's the end of term, so I have to write lots of test and exams...(the price of being sick). I talked about my project earlier in White addict?. So I can finally say that I have made my facebook page. Don't forget to follow it (haha, press the follow it to go to the page;))
I have chosen winter #ootd this time. So it's warmer than my usuall posts on blog (I guess it's because it's so cold in Lithuania haha) I loved how this winter hat looked on me! It really matched my new MAC matt lipgloss (BTW it was limited edition).

So I hope you are having great time (coz I have :D)
Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment