28 Dec 2016

Wet hair effect? and #ootd





















Coat/ Marella
T-shirt/ H&M
Pants/Zara
Shoes/ H&M
Clutch bag/ Black mamma(IT shop in Lignano Sabbiadoro)
Silk scarf/ sorry don't remember, somewhere from Italy

Ciao!
Sorry guys for late post, just that I was sick at the weekend, and now I caught a sinusitis, so without antibiotics nothing will change. Well, every year, I guess I "must" caught a sinusitis, because how year can pass without this "wonderful" disease. Ok so enough about bad things, let's talk about something better. 
So recently I have tried this wet hair effect and I'd say that I wouldn't do it again. It literally didn't look that great as I though it will look. For me this hairstyle looks best for dark hair. Well, I remember myself two ( or maybe more) years ago when I saw first pic of this type of hairstyle I said "Oh I will never try it, it just doesn't look so good" I guess time changes people or maybe person understanding of fashion? 
 #ootd this time isn't to accent my look, but the hairstyle. At first I though about dressing up like a "heroin chic" as it is fashionable as you all know. However, when I saw this coat I just couldn't resist to try it in this photoshoot. So suddenly all my #ootd that I had in mind changed completely.
By the way, I have forgotten to wish Merry Christmas to you all. Well, Happy New Year then! :)
I hope you are having great time.
 xoxo Kotryna



No comments:

Post a Comment